Tuition & Fees
We strive to uphold a reasonable and appropriate tuition schedule so that Inspiration Academy can be accessible for students of all economic backgrounds. We greatly appreciate the financial commitment contributed by our IA families as well as the sacrifices made with their time and resources to help bridge the gap in tuition. We offer three different payment plans to allow flexibility and choice to our families. We recommend all applicants, regardless of financial status, to explore our financial aid options which begin with TADS (see our Financial Aid page). We keep families informed and educated about existing and emerging opportunities which is key to identifying possible funding sources and solutions. Qualified IA students recieved nearly $700,000 in financial aid during the 2019-20 school year.
- One-Time New Student Application Fee – $100 (Non-Refundable)
- One-Time International Application Fee – $250 (Non-Refundable)
- Annual Non-Refundable Registration Fee – $350 per student (Maximum of $700 per family)
- Curriculum Fee – $350
- Senior Fee – $325
**Additional material fees may apply based on course selection.
Annual Academic Tuition
- Middle School – $10,500
- High School – $11,500
- International Student – $15,700
Annual Tuition Sibling Discount
The eldest child will pay full tuition and the discounts will be applied to the younger siblings.
- Second Child – 10%
- Third Child – 20%
- Fourth Child – 30%
Annual Baseball Tuition
- MS/HS Full-Time (Aug-Apr) – $8,900
- Post Graduate Full Time – $19,500
**The IA Baseball Academy offers Summer programs. Please visit the Baseball Academy page for more information.
Annual Tennis Tuition
- Comprehensive Fee – $300
- Annual ITF Travel Deposit – $1,500
- Part Time (PM Only) – $25,000
- Full Time (AM & PM) – $35,000
**The IA Tennis Academy offers Private Lessons and Summer Camps. Please visit the Tennis Academy Pricing & Registration page for more information.
Monthly Boarding Rates
- Host Home Boarding Program – $2,000 per month
- Post Grad Housing (Includes Utilities) – $480 per month
- Post Grad Housing Security Deposit – $400
- Annual One Way – $950
- Annual Two Way – $1,800
**Sibling Discounts Apply
- Drop-In One Way – $10 per ride
***Rates apply through the 2020/2021 school year.