IA GOLF ACADEMY
At IA we are doing all for the Glory of God while enjoying the beauty of God’s Creation. We develop our students academically, athletically, and spiritually. Lives are changing from the inside out and growing together through a transformational experience.
Welcome to Inspiration Academy Golf!
-Coach Kaebel, IA Golf Academy Director
About Our Coach
With over 40 years of golf experience and a passion for the game, Chris Kaebel has developed himself as a professional level instructor and coach working with some of the most reputable professionals in the golf industry.
Coach Kaebel received his bachelor’s degree from Illinois State University and spent nearly a decade as a professional golf instructor at Hank Haney Golf World Headquarters where he earned a level 3 staff instructor certification. During his tenure at Hank Haney Golf, he managed one of the facilities and was also in charge of coordinating junior golf camps.
Chris also spent two years refining his teaching skills at Players Academy Golf under Tom Harlan. He also owned and operated his own golf instructional business and has trained and coached players at all levels of development. Chris has served as the swing coach for several long drive competitors on the Long Driver of America Professional Tour including world competitor, Nyle “Nyleator” Pruitt who finished 4th in the world in 2006.
Coach Kaebel established a golf program and served as the Head Golf Coach for American Heritage Christian Academy in Texas for four seasons. His team qualified to advance to the District Championship in 2006 and in 2008, one of his top players finished runner-up in the state of Texas.
From 2012-2015, Chris was the assistant coach for the Bixby, Oklahoma high school and middle school golf teams. He also was lead swing instructor for the Bixby Community Junior Camps.
Through his experiences, Chris identifies the necessary swing corrections and implements a plan that is customized to each individual. He presents to the player the overall swing concepts and alterations in a comprehendible format which can be understood and achieved. Player testimonies of lower scores and continued referrals are proof to the success of Coach Kaebel’s years of training and experience in providing professional level golf instruction.
Our golf academy operates under the following training principles:
- Score-Driven Methodology – At the end of a tournament, it all comes down to your posted score. Through highly individualized and purposeful instruction, our focus is to holistically train our players on all parts of their golf game to help them to post a consistent and improving score.
- Swing Training – Through on-course play and video analysis, coaches identify the necessary swing corrections by implementing swing concepts, alterations, and drills in a manner that can be understood and achieved.
- Course Mentoring – Situational play is emphasized through mentorship with constant, on-course training. As a result, players will be able to better make quality decisions with club selection, shot type and shot shape, risk assessment, along with many other factors while facing different types of terrain and course conditions.
- Mental Conditioning – The best way to train and build player confidence is through repetition and experience with facing different course conditions and situations. The more familiar a player becomes in navigating various scenarios of play, the greater confidence they will have with successfully managing these playing circumstances.
Inspiration Academy Golf offers players a state-of-the-art facility located at the heart of competitive golf in Bradenton, FL and only 20 minutes from the white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
Our facility features:
- Turf Training Field
- Sand Training Area
- On-site Driving Net
- Fully-Equipped Weight Room
- On-site Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Modern Locker Rooms
- Access to Local Four & Five Star Golf Courses
- Sunny Florida Weather
Our housing program was designed with student athletes in mind. We provide flexible options to accommodate your need and length of stay. During the admissions process, a personalized boarding plan that works for your student will be created.
Host Family Housing provides a welcoming, comfortable and a family–centric environment in which to live, study and train. All homes are inspected and approved by IA staff. Host Parents have cleared local, state, and national background checks.
Independent Boarding is offered by Inspiration Academy in partnership with Vista at Palma Sola Apartments, LLC. The Vista at Palma Sola Apartment property is conveniently adjacent to Inspiration Academy. Students may lease a room in a shared 3 bedroom apartment through Inspiration Academy.
Find out more about Inspiration Academy Golf TODAY!
Our Admissions Team would love to speak with you about the difference Inspiration Academy can make in your student.
Come Discover the Difference!