IA’s financial aid process begins with a simple consultation to evaluate your needs and available resources. During this meeting, your Admissions representative will explore all available scholarship opportunities and payment options with you to find a plan that best fits your family. Inspriation Academy is pleased to accept most major scholorship funds and has been able to bless families with over $1,000,000 scholarship dollars through our IA Foundation Scholarship Program.
Step Up for Students is a nonprofit organization that helps administer the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC) and the Personal Learning Scholarship Accounts (PLSA) program. Step Up for Students exist to help low income families cover private school tuition and fees. The scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and empowers families to customize their children’s education. Please refer to www.stepupforstudents.org for more information regarding these scholarships including eligibility and application deadlines.
The McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities are awarded by the State of Florida to students with disabilities after they have participated in a public school ESE program for a minimum of one year. It is the responsibility of the parent to confirm eligibility and award monies through the state. Please visit www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice for more information.
Academic Achievement Accessible (AAA) provide economic and other assistance to economically-disadvantaged families and families of disabled students to enable them to select the best schools for their children. AAA is dedicated to being the preeminent Tax Credit Scholarship administrators in the nation. AAA offers several scholarship opportunities. You can log onto www.AAAscholarships.org for more information.
- Florida Personal Learning Scholarship Account (PLSA)- Created for students with specific disabilities to attend a Florida Private School or a Home Education Program.
- Florida Private School Scholarships– Created for Foster and Out-of-Home Care students to attend an eligible private school that best fits their learning needs.
- Florida Private School Scholarships Income Based- Created for students whose household income is at or below the listed amount.
The IA Foundation Scholarship was able to bless families with over $1,000,000 in financial assistance this last year. IA uses a financial aid application to help allocate resources wisely and fairly. In the case of divorce or separation, both parents are required to fill out a fiancial aid application. All information submitted is confidential. Because need is assessed annually, and funding is limited to first-come, first served, a new application must be submitted EACH school year. The Admissions Board considers the following when making award decisions:
- Has the family applied for all available scholarships in a timely manner?
- Has the family shown a willingness to support IA not only with their finances but with their time, talents, giftings, resources and skillsets?
- Both parents are expected to contribute to the cost of their student’s education.
- The family understand they are responsible for tuition and fees; however, they have asked other family members and close friends to help contribute towards tuition as well to help share the burden.