Tough training for the serious player.
We believe Winners . . .
Take chances. Like everyone else they fear failing, but refuse to let fear rule them.
Don’t give up. When life gets rough they hang in until the going gets better.
Are flexible. They realize there is more than one way and are willing to try others.
Know they are not perfect. They respect their weaknesses while making the most of their strengths.
Fall but they don’t stay down. They stubbornly refuse to let a fall keep them from climbing. They don’t blame fate for their failures, nor luck for their success. They accept responsibility for their lives. They are positive thinkers, who see good in all things, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. They believe in the path they have chosen even when it is hard, even when others can’t see where they are going.
Are patient. They know that a goal is only as worthy as the effort required to achieve it.
Are people like you. They make the world a better place to be.
Take A Virtual Tour!
Stay Connected With Us On Social Media.
“Injuries are never easy to handle especially in a sport like tennis which can get very lonely quickly. Battling through the rehabilitation process day in and day out I constantly questioned myself and God as to why he was putting me through this struggle all over again. When I finally got back on court I was uncomfortable and filled with doubt. I came back to Inspiration Academy Tennis with the mindset of playing the sport I love a little bit longer and possibly coaching some of the kids but had no real expectations for myself as a player because of the pain I was in and the low level of tennis I was playing. Ashley Hobson and the coaching staff at IA Tennis honestly believed in me more than I believed in myself and motivated me to keep moving forward by trusting the process. Today I am playing the best tennis of my career and I am so grateful to IA and Ashley Hobson. Especially for motivating and believing in me when I was full of doubt. Thank you.” – Matthew Estwick-Foster, Barbados Davis Cup and Hampton University’s player.
“IA is a holistic tennis academy that builds players from the inside out. Character is often second fiddle to tennis in other academies, but Inspiration encompasses both aspects within the development of the COMPLETE tennis player. Their adept philosophy has produced many tremendous players and individuals throughout the years and will continue to do so. It was a pleasure working at Inspiration Academy Tennis!”
IA TENNIS OFFERS WORLD CLASS COACHING
Our 7-Stage Blueprint for Development:
- Mind and the heart first. Performance is a behavior. From the right behavior will come the right outcome. Compete from the INSIDE-OUT.
- Develop the athletic potential of a player. This includes spatial awareness, balance, agility, proprioception, ball tracking, anticipation, running, jumping, and throwing skills.
- Perfect footwork, stances, stroke technique. Grow your understanding of the game with “PAS and 5 dimensions” and “4 errors” .
- Repetition with innovative and overload drills. Push players to the edge of their abilities. Make sure all strokes have offense, defense, and neutral capabilities.
- Improve strategy and tactics. Know the tactical court, player match ups, and personalized patterns.
- Develop mental toughness. Understand the importance of routines and rituals, matchflow, momentum, stages of a match, and problem solving.
- Point play with coaching. Be challenged with experience scheduling, competition, then evaluation and re –planning.