Inspiration Academy uses the online TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service application to help allocate resources wisely and fairly. All information submitted to TADS is confidential. Whether it’s a small or large amount of financial aid needed, all applicants must complete a TADS application. TADS does not decide whether tuition assistance will be given or how much will be given, but provides a report with an estimate of what a family could reasonably contribute toward tuition. Once the TADS report is complete, the Admissions Office is notified who then contacts the family to schedule a Financial Consultation meeting to further discuss and finalize financial aid. Because need is assessed annually, and funding is limited to first-come, first served, a new TADS application must be submitted EACH school year.
The Admissions Board considers the following when making award decisions:
- Has the family applied for all available scholarships in a timely manner?
- Has the family shown a willingness to support IA not only with their finances but with their time, talents, giftings, resources and skillsets?
- Both parents are expected to contribute to the cost of their student’s education. In the case of divorce or separation, both parents are required to fill out a TADS application.
- The family understand they are responsible for tuition and fees; however, they have asked other family members and close friends to help contribute towards tuition as well to help share the burden.
To be eligible for Financial Aid, complete a TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service application. Based on financial information you provide in TADS, it gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate is a starting point to help us make fair and objective financial aid decisions. Funds are on a first come, first serve basis as funds are limited. To access TADS online application, visit
and click on “Financial Aid Assessment” to begin. If you have questions during the application process, you may reach out to TADS at 1-800-477-8237, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Central Time.
Step Up for Students is a nonprofit organization that helps administer the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC) and the Personal Learning Scholarship Accounts (PLSA) program. Step Up for Students exist to help low income families cover private school tuition and fees up to $7,004. The scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and empowers families to customize their children’s education. Please refer to
for more information regarding these scholarships including eligibility and application deadlines.
Inspiration Academy also accepts McKay Scholarship for Students with Disabilities awards. It is the responsibility of the parent to confirm eligibility and award monies through the state. Please visit the FLDOE
for more information.
Academic Achievement Accessible (AAA) provide economic and other assistance to economically-disadvantaged families and families of disabled students to enable them to select the best schools for their children. AAA is dedicated to being the preeminent Tax Credit Scholarship administrators in the nation. AAA offers several scholarship opportunities. You can log onto
for more information.
- Florida Personal Learning Scholarship Account (PLSA)- Created for students with specific disabilities to attend a Florida Private School or a Home Education Program.
- Florida Private School Scholarships– Created for Foster and Out-of-Home Care students to attend an eligible private school that best fits their learning needs.
- Florida Private School Scholarships Income Based- Created for students whose household income is at or below the listed amount.