- Visit: We encourage all prospective families to visit our campus or call for a personal tour. Individual appointments may be made through the Admissions Office or at our “Request Info” tab on our website www.inspirationacademy.com.
- Apply: The application process starts when we receive the completed application form and $100 application fee. If applying for academics, we must also have the applicant’s transcripts or report cards. If financial aid is needed, the TADS application must also be submitted. Please see our “Financial Aid” tab for details.
- Assess/Interview: Upon receipt of the application form and payment, the Admissions Office will arrange an assessment date for the applicant. The applicant will also meet with the Head of School for an informal interview to determine acceptance.
- Enroll: Once accepted, parents will need to complete and submit the following to enroll and secure a place for their child:
- Complete and return the enrollment agreement with deposit.
- Select payment option: payment in full, bi-annual payment or 10-month automatic bank withdraw.
- All school forms, provided by Admissions, need to be completed and returned to the Admissions Office prior to the start date.
|ANNUAL TUITION RATES|
|MIDDLE SCHOOL TUITION||HIGH SCHOOL TUTION||INTERNATIONAL TUITION|
|APPLICATION FEE||INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION FEE||SENIOR FEE|
|SECOND CHILD||THIRD CHILD||FOURTH CHILD|
|The eldest child will pay full tuition and the discounts will be applied to the younger siblings.|
|ONE WAY||TWO WAY|
Step Up for Students: Step Up for Students is a nonprofit organization that helps administer the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC) and the Personal Learning Scholarship Accounts (PLSA) program. Step Up for Students exist to help low income families cover private school tuition and fees up to $5,677. The scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and empowers families to customize their children’s education. Please refer to www.stepupforstudents.org for more information regarding these scholarships including eligibility and application deadlines.
AAA Scholarships: Academic Achievement Accessible (AAA) provide economic and other assistance to economically-disadvantaged families and families of disabled students to enable them to select the best schools for their children. AAA is dedicated to being the preeminent Tax Credit Scholarship administrators in the nation. AAA offers several scholarship opportunities. You can log onto www.AAAscholarships.org for more information.
- Florida Personal Learning Scholarship Account (PLSA)- Created for students with specific disabilities to attend a Florida Private School or a Home Education Program.
- Florida Private School Scholarships- Created for Foster and Out-of-Home Care students to attend an eligible private school that best fits their learning needs.
- Florida Private School Scholarships Income Based- Created for students whose household income is at or below the listed amount.
International Admission Process
- Contact the admissions office to begin the process.
- Complete the online application and pay the $500 application fee. The $500 does NOT include the I-20 fee.
- Complete an in person or Skype interview for both the Parent and Student
- Paid in full receipt will be provided by the school. Proof that such tuition has been paid must be evidenced on the I-20 application form for the visa.
- I-20 will be issued so student may obtain F-1 Visa from the appropriate embassy
- We use World Education Services (www.wes.org) to provide all certified transcripts for admissions. Transcript translation must be done prior to acceptance by the board.
- Tuition: Middle School $16,500 – High School $19,500 this is all inclusive with the exception of the $500 application fee
Our private boarding house boasts more than 5,000 square feet of luxurious living space. Situated on the Palma Sola Bay with stunning views of Anna Maria Island and the Intracoastal Waterway, the boarding house is only 5 minutes from the school campus and within walking distance of shopping and restaurants.
The three story, spacious layout offers several different boarding options, including open boarding with other student-athletes on the first floor and private rooms on the second and third floor. The house is located in a quiet, gated community within one of Bradenton’s safest neighborhoods. Home cooked dinners are also an option as well as transportation to and from school and games.
At Inspiration Academy, the safe transportation of students is our priority.
To ensure proper supervision and safety, all transportation is conducted by licensed and insured Academy personnel utilizing school owned vehicles. All vehicles are certified for safety and in regulatory compliance with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, and Florida Department of Education. Inspiration Academy offers a shuttle service to specific locations in East Bradenton, Sarasota, and Lakewood Ranch. For additional information regarding shuttle service pricing and availability, please contact the Admissions Office.
Pick up and drop off location is Woodland Community Church 9607 E State Rd 70, Bradenton, FL 34202