ACCREDITATION & CURRICULUM
Inspiration Academy currently holds accreditation with:
- The Association of Christian Teachers and Schools
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- The National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Middle States Association of College & Schools Commission on Elementary & Secondary Schools
- Accreditation International
Click Here for the current Florida Board of Education Requirements for Private School Accreditation.
The educators at Inspiration Academy use a wide variety of textbooks and resources to create their curriculum. Our primary publisher is Bob Jones University Press. BJU books promote a biblical worldview and offer a college preparatory scope and sequence. We also utilize Carnegie Learning, McGraw-Hill, and Pearson textbooks and resources to meet the learning needs of every student. We seek out high quality educational content and cutting-edge technology, so students will be engaged and eager to learn.
Graduation Requirements are structured based on 24 credits which are distributed below. The purpose of the is program is to provide the necessary core courses for matriculation into a post-secondary form of education.
- English 4 Credits
- Mathematics 4 Credits
(including Algebra 1, Algebra 2, & Geometry)
- History 4 Credits
(including World History, U.S. History, American Government/Economics, & Psychology)
- Foreign Language 2 Credits
(two required, three preferred)
- Visual & Performing Arts 1 Credits
- Health 0.5 Credits
- Physical Education 0.5 Credits
- Electives 6 Credits